WipeoutEffectWipeoutEffect

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Paradise on E - Worlds Co Paradise on E - Worlds Co

Again

Again you manage to astound me with the quality of your songs and remixes, Of course I probably should be used to you managing to outdo yourself almost every time you post a song, silly me :p Anyway, I have to say the trumpet(?) sound around 2:38 really was interesting and helped keep the beat from becoming too repetitive. Good job, and hope you keep making music.

Chronamut responds:

I shall try - reviews like these help to encourage me :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

B0UNC3 is on da move!!! B0UNC3 is on da move!!!

Good

Not to be overly critical however, I have noticed as I've been listening to your music that some of the beats are repeated in songs, I just wanted to clear this up to make sure that I understand that you use the same beats in some of your songs and likewise in others right? Like I said, not trying to be picky.

Dj NewComer - HeartBeat Dj NewComer - HeartBeat

Good job

This reminds me of a game I used to play... human anatomy something waaaay back in 1998 haha. Very very nice, can't really find anything wrong with it, 10/10 5/5.

chaosfactiondude responds:

Hah :D must have been realy booring game if you remember it from this pieace of Sh*t.

(DJ-B) Every Time We Touch (DJ-B) Every Time We Touch

Not Bad

Not bad at all... The only complaint I have is it seems a little sped up, but other than that, very VERY nice job.

{dj-N} Crying Soul [RmX] {dj-N} Crying Soul [RmX]

....Again?

the piano.... ugh lol, this song is a head banger *head bangs* Keep up the good work.

~Sincerely

Dj Stufo - B@sshunter Meg@m!x Dj Stufo - B@sshunter Meg@m!x

Very nice.

My only complaint is to take out that echo/break at 4:06 if it wasn't there, I'd say this song is perfection at it's best.

~Sincerely Wipeout Effect

HeavenhelI {Goth Rock} HeavenhelI {Goth Rock}

Grats...

On forcing me to give you a 10...heh, this is the first goth song I've ever rated as a 10... and the third song I've ever rated as a 10, truly this is a work of art, I'm surprised you haven't gotten a request from warners to let them use this song for some kind of sad/fighting theme movie...

Lorens4444 responds:

Thanks. I'm realy glad you like it. :)

Imperial March [dnb-short] Imperial March [dnb-short]

very nice.

for a short, props, 5/5 and 9/10 (because of the very beginning sounded a little too high pitched for a DNB remix. but other than that, good job. Btw....in my opinion you should make a full length version of the song.

TechTower-The Ledend of Zelda TechTower-The Ledend of Zelda

Not bad

I find the snares actually improve this song....so other than that, I think your computer is good in that aspect...heh I always have to put my snares in manually, so I'd like to get your computer...heh.

~WIPEOUTEFFECT

Calliope Calliope

...heh.

OMG CLOWN!!!
Reality Compromised, the clown has been engaged.