WipeoutEffectWipeoutEffect

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

Awesome

I absolutely loved the Hell-Raiser references.

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

10/10

Best part was the OH GOD NO x 100 from the clown as it got picked up and sucked into the Auditor(?).

Madness Combat 5.5 Madness Combat 5.5

Been a follower of you ever since you started Krin

I've loved ALL of your work and I'm glad you've continued up to where you are today, everytime you come out with something new it just keeps getting better and better man. Cheers. *holds up a bottle of Absolut in your honor*

~WE

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Good

I'm speechless... lol

The EpicRoll was indeed... very epic... though I do kinda wish you had made the AYB a little longer XD

~Sincerely
Wipeout Effect

Paradise on E - Worlds Co Paradise on E - Worlds Co

Again

Again you manage to astound me with the quality of your songs and remixes, Of course I probably should be used to you managing to outdo yourself almost every time you post a song, silly me :p Anyway, I have to say the trumpet(?) sound around 2:38 really was interesting and helped keep the beat from becoming too repetitive. Good job, and hope you keep making music.

Chronamut responds:

I shall try - reviews like these help to encourage me :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

B0UNC3 is on da move!!! B0UNC3 is on da move!!!

Good

Not to be overly critical however, I have noticed as I've been listening to your music that some of the beats are repeated in songs, I just wanted to clear this up to make sure that I understand that you use the same beats in some of your songs and likewise in others right? Like I said, not trying to be picky.

Dj NewComer - HeartBeat Dj NewComer - HeartBeat

Good job

This reminds me of a game I used to play... human anatomy something waaaay back in 1998 haha. Very very nice, can't really find anything wrong with it, 10/10 5/5.

~Wipeout Effect
~WE

chaosfactiondude responds:

Hah :D must have been realy booring game if you remember it from this pieace of Sh*t.